Monday, June 4, 2012

Blah Monday

Crap, it's my day to write something.

Last night my throat randomly decided it wanted to be sore, and it is still persisting right this very second. Flurghvable

But who cares about that!

So. Today I'll be writing about

um

well

how about I share pictures of my trip to Japan back in spring? In honor of Drew, the lucky fucker.

LET'S BEGIN (this is going to be a really long post and this is only like 1/50th of the pictures I took)

Also I'm Crooked, hi.

One Piece is everywhere. Like, you think squirrels and mosquitoes and McDonald's are everywhere, but One Piece is everywhere everywhere.

Our group randomly stopped to coo at this family's dogs (there are two), and we all played together for a bit. Censored because it's polite.

FANTA FANTA DONTCHU WANTA

Your guess is as good as mine.

A deer park. At one point one of the teachers was surrounded by deer all trying to get food from her and they knocked her into a puddle and it was really sad and hilarious.

The gate to Kamisama's house, or so I was told.

This was so delicious you do not even know, my God.

We went...somewhere involving samurais.

There were a bunch of adorable rocks everywhere dressed up like dolls, some alone and some in little family groups.

The Skytree

CHICKEN OM NOM NOM

Look you guys it's a real foreign cat. It doesn't meow, it NYANS~

Below Tokyo Tower

Mini-Tokyo Tower

Bedazzled Tokyo Tower

Way up in Tokyo Tower

This is the first time I saw anything indicating Shibuya's actual real existence.

The Studio Ghibli Museum. Be jealous~

Honestly we couldn't tell if this was a guy or a girl, but like five of the girls in our group were totally about to follow him/her around.

WAIT WAIT WAIT IT'S REAL

Shibuya when you come out of the station, aaahhhhhh

AAAAAHHH HACHIKO

This is the Starbucks, along with several floors of DVDs/CDs/Books/Manga/etc, glorious glorious place. I stood in one of the windows and filmed the scramble for a little bit and people were staring at me but I didn't really care.

The 109 /sobs/

Yes you may stare at the poster.

HI WOW YOU'RE REAL

Oh the glory.

We only spent a total of two hours in Shibuya. It was so beautiful, and really quiet for a city.

Anyhow there's the Monday post. I'm gonna go swallow something that rhymes with shmacon and peggs, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment