Thursday, May 31, 2012

僕は匿名です

So yeah it's Crooked. Drew invited me to be an author/contributor/something, but it's saying there's an error and whatnot so I used the HUG email address and here I am.

I guess we're starting off with more in-depth introductions? Okay then.

っMy name is Trey, I'm 17, in the 11th grade, and I used to be really smart but this year has been a load of crap for me so I'm mostly an average student now.

っI live in Virginia where literally nothing happens.

っI have so very few hobbies. Reading, writing (sort of), video games, sleeping, arguing with people, and avoiding any and all healthy foods because my body is secretly suicidal.

っMost of my friends annoy me to no end. Actually I don't know why I hang out with them. There are only four or five I actually like. Wow I sound like a jerk.

っI wear glasses, my eyes/hair/skin are all some shade of brown, my front-right tooth is chipped, I'm 5'10", I bite my nails, my voice is annoying, and I weigh somewhere between 120 and 125 pounds (I never gain or lose enough weight to bypass either number).

っMy most frequently visited websites are Tumblr, YouTube, FanFiction, various wikis, and a bunch of other websites you really don't need to hear about.

っI actually love meeting new people, despite how much I can't stand a lot of them. I'm not as awful as I seem, I swear.

っI still love Cloud and RC.

っI'm learning Japanese and plan on living in Japan with NS.

っTWEWY is a beautiful creation.

That was way too much typing. I'm going to stop now.

Bye. っ_っ

No comments:

Post a Comment